Friday, July 11, 2014

i heart 13 hour flights

I'm writing this post from the Narita, Japan airport as I wait to board my flight to Guam. Today has been a day of traveling. My day started at 4am Eastern Time. I spent most of my morning at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport as my flight that was supposed to leave at 7:05am was pushed to noon. Luckily, I was able to get on a 9:45am flight to Atlanta where I spent time in their fancy international terminal. Next came the 13 hour flight from Atlanta to Narita.

When I made this trip 10 days ago, I lucked out and the seat next to me ended up being empty... except for the weird guy two seats down from me throwing his legs all over the place and farting. Today was a different story. I had a lady next me that smelled like cold cream and halitosis and she kept getting all up in my space. I hate people sometimes.

So here I sit praying that my flight doesn't get cancelled because a tropical storm is going to hit Guam about 6 hours after my flight arrives. My husband says it is already getting windy and rainy. There isn't enough Dramamine in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment